|Everything tastes better with Avocados....|
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 cup diced apple
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, or more as needed
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook corkscrew-shaped pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, apple, carrot, celery, peas, red bell pepper, black olives, and red onion together in a large bowl.
- Whisk avocado, olive oil, lime juice, dill, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a separate bowl until smooth; stir into pasta salad to coat; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
I saw this online and i cant wait to try it. The avocado has such a rich taste, my mouth waters just looking at this picture.